**Registration will begin August 1 and end August 31**
- Click Here to Visit Our Sports Registration Portal to Complete the Registration Online
- How to create an account
Our West Baton Rouge Fall Soccer Program continues to have strong participation. Everyone is invited to participate. No soccer experience is necessary to play. Come learn and have a great time playing in West Baton Rouge.
- The program is open to both boys and girls, ages Pre K-4 through 7th grade.
- Registration will be available online with a credit card.
- Cost is $30/child: ONLY checks, money orders, or credit/debit cards (cards will have a 3% non-refundable convenience fee added) NO CASH ACCEPTED
- The registration fee includes a uniform shirt, shorts, and socks.
- If you have registered for a sport using our online portal, you already have an account. Just log in and sign up!
- If you have never registered using our online portal, please visit our How-To page and get registered!
- You may also register at the Parks & Recreation office at the Port Allen Community Center on N. Jefferson.
- Games will be played on Saturday mornings at the West Baton Rouge Soccer Complex.
- Practices and practice locations are determined by the coaches
Become a Coach
If you are interested in being a Coach and would like to learn more, please call the Parks and Recreation office at 225-336-2423.